I suppose I should drop a line because it's been almost a month since my last post. I know have an assistant and I get a lot more time off then I did before. It is super nice. The meetings are starting two hours later so I have more morning time so work is looking up. I hate drama more then ever but hopefully that is just a stage and things will get better in that department. I really miss my old job, playing with kids. But I guess this one is teaching me lots.
Saturday Erin (the other Office Manager) and I went to Cedarburg this cute little town in WI just to the north and had a good time. Ryan and I went the other night and went on a little stroll and bought a candy apple at "the best candy apple place in the world" we had fun.
3 comments:
Where are you living now? What is WI?I was going to leave you a dirty message for not updating but to my suprise....you did! Great Job! Keep up the good work. People like to know what's going on......
a ring dance is a tradition they have at the Naval Academy. They recieve thier class rings before thier senior year but they can't wear it until they baptize the ring in water from the seven seas which is brought in just for the dance, and the severn river which the academy is off of...it represents their present and their future. it's kinda a big deal there.
oh....yeah....so they have this big dance where you do all of this. thus...the ring DANCE.
Post a Comment