Liz!! Hurray...you have a blog too..I find these way more fun than facebook. I am excited to have a new friend to check up on!! CONGRATS on the baby boy! I am sure you are so ready and excited. Um so you could probably just name him Stone...it is your maiden name! haha...I know I am one of those annoying people that give suggestions..but hey...I'm sure whatever you decide will be GREAT!
4 comments:
lucky for us all Liz is not spending the better part of a year with the expression Ryan has his face!
a beautiful smile and belly!
Liz!! Hurray...you have a blog too..I find these way more fun than facebook. I am excited to have a new friend to check up on!! CONGRATS on the baby boy! I am sure you are so ready and excited. Um so you could probably just name him Stone...it is your maiden name! haha...I know I am one of those annoying people that give suggestions..but hey...I'm sure whatever you decide will be GREAT!
Check our Blog we used this picture also
Post a Comment