I sitll think that you are so tough to have done it with no epidural! Go Liz!!!
I think you are crazy to do no epideral... absolutely crazy!!! But you are a tough gal. And I love the picture of your big belly, evidence that you were once bigger than me, you skinny girl!
You were so tiny, I know you didn't feel tiny but remember your mother with a 10 lb baby inside....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I sitll think that you are so tough to have done it with no epidural! Go Liz!!!
I think you are crazy to do no epideral... absolutely crazy!!! But you are a tough gal. And I love the picture of your big belly, evidence that you were once bigger than me, you skinny girl!
You were so tiny, I know you didn't feel tiny but remember your mother with a 10 lb baby inside....
Post a Comment