One Month Old
Carter is becoming more and more alert
He loves showers and baths
Enjoys tummy time with his Dad
Usually doesn't spit up much
He hasn't quiet mastered his binkie
and he makes the silliest faces.
Overall he is a really wonderful baby.
Carter is becoming more and more alert
He loves showers and baths
Enjoys tummy time with his Dad
Usually doesn't spit up much
He hasn't quiet mastered his binkie
and he makes the silliest faces.
Overall he is a really wonderful baby.
7 comments:
what a cute baby.
He is cute and all, but I have yet to see him in a certain alligator onesie... you promised pictures! Do I have to make green pants to match before you'll let the little guy wear his favorite shirt?
I can't believe he is a month old already! That went by fast! Pretty soon he'll be crawling and I'll be a momma!
Totally Ryan's kid!!!!!!!!!
Ryan he is so handsome and looks like his daddy when his daddy was a baby.
Mom
Oh he is sooo cute!
I want to hold him.
Post a Comment