Well the weather was fabulous last weekend and Ryan asked me if we could go camping.. (totally worth it to say yes to see how excited and happy he became.)
So we headed up on Friday (we decided to leave a 1 and Ryan was ready and pushing to leave at 10 so we left early.)
and we got stuck in the mud!
Ryan's a slightly better driver than I am. So I got pushing duty (which caused a small sunburn) and about an hour or so later some nice people came and helped me push and we got out.
For lunch we had a marinated steak cooked on a stick. It was really really good the open flame caramelized the juices and it was delish.
While Ryan was cooking we took advantage of the sunshine and warmth to do some bum tanning.. those diapers are so irritating.
Chad and Garrett and Ryan and Carter ready to head on our walk (where we saw a cool coyote that got stuck in a barbed wire fence- bones and skin left.)
You can't really tell but here is Carter watching the smoke after our walk.
5 comments:
I love the added leaf! haha.. too cute! :)
love you
Very fun trip! Even the babies seemed to enjoy it!
looks like you had fun, glad that wasn't poison ivy...
Looks like fun. you are a brave girl camping with a baby.
I wonder if you could find a fig leaf...
Post a Comment