Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trip to Utah, Denver, and Amarillo!!

We have had a very busy two weeks or so.

Friday-We drove down to SLC and picked up my sister and did some site seeing in Salt Lake we stopped at CheeseCake Factory to see our Cousin Jen. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Stones. Saturday-We went with Melissa and saw her husband's family. We watched the BYU-UCLA game. Then we went out with Brandon and Amanda.
Sunday-Church with Grandparents, SLC again, Goodbye Ryan, flight to Denver.. (not the best flight ever but it was with my sister).
Monday-Time with Grandparents Belmear
Tuesday- More time gparents and Melissa, fly to Amarillo.
Wednesday-Sunday time with Ryan's family and Reed's which included time with me sick and Ryan's sister sick..



BUSY trip crazy trip

I had fun but next time I want Ryan to come with me. I missed him and didn't enjoy being ill away from home. Overall I think the trip was good but Carter was a little crabby by the time we got home. Just wanted to sit with me. but of course while I was gone Ryan moved us to a new place so we didn't even come home to the same as when we left. pictures of new place to come- Ryan did a wonderful job moving us in Thanks to help from- Grandma and Grandpa Johnston and thier van and truck and to Grandma Miller and Marlene and to Freecycle and Bulletin Board and I think our new neighbor helped too. THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun trip lizzy baby!