Monday, December 8, 2008

9 Months Old!!


I know this is the same outfit as last month.. oh well
Dear Carter,

This month has been fun. I don't know where to begin. You are starting to take a few steps and stand for up to a minute before falling down. But you are not afraid of falling. You are one tough boy. I've only seen tears on your face a few times (I guess this makes you truly your father's son). When you play with other children and you beat up on each other; it surprises me how you don't care or don't notice when you are hit or sat on.. which is usually after you have pulled hair and stolen binkies.. :) (which I do stop but you have to let kids play so it does happen). You are so strong. You practically do pull-ups on the bathroom drawer, kitchen table and window tracks.

You are not quiet sleeping all the way through the night, you still get up and ask for milk at around midnight and 5 am. But you very rarely make it in to bed with us anymore-which is very good for me and for you. I am starting to use the American Sign Language sign for 'more' more hardcore with you. You understand what it means because you stop fussing and get excited when I do it but you have yet to done the sign for me.

I got you a sippy cup this month and you like it, you prefer when I but apple juice in it but you still like it even with just water.

I love you.

Mom.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

I can't wait to see you!!!!