Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Living Room





I figure we will go one room at a time..

This is our living room. As far as remold goes I think the only thing we really want to do is crown molding.. maybe we have ceiling heat (so I don't know if we can go nailing things up there) and update the lighting. Oh and maybe something with the fireplace we don't love the painted brick but what can we do?

3 comments:

Paula said...

Wow! Looks great you have decorated so well! I love how you have placed the furniture and accessories.

Brandon and Bethany said...

My mom's fireplace was painted white like that, and like you she wasn't in love with it. She painted it a deep brown (not black, and honestly it looks 900 times better. Her walls are actually the same color as yours ;-)

Jess said...

can you please email me your new address?? I want to send you something! ;)

Love you liz

jk1261@hotmail.com