Dear Reader,
It's been a month since our last post and I have a lot of updating to do. On Memorial Day our ceiling caved in.. for real. We just moved back in so now I can share all the pictures and info.. So all the work is almost done we have a new ceiling, patched walls, ordered new handrails and wood ledges. We redid our fireplace (well we are still working on it) and our thinking of painting our kitchen cabinets white, Ryan added recessed lights in the living room, hall way, and kitchen. We stripped the wallpaper from the sun room and we painted the main living areas. We had lots of help and are so glad that Ryan's family could come up and help us- and that grandma could baby sit Carter for us while we worked. Oh and did a mention that I'm pregnant with number 2 as well? Life is crazy but we are so glad this happened now with one child rather than later with 2 and we are also so grateful that we were not home when the ceiling caved in.
4 comments:
so much for not wanting to renovate anything...
and congratulations!!
WOW! um wow, you sealing caved in, and yay baby! All very exciting.
I'm loving the fireplace. Can't wait to see it finished.
OMGosh.. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for y'all. :)
and i'm very glad you weren't home when the ceiling caved in.
love you
Post a Comment