Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Face

Well I know I have more readers than that.. but oh well.

It was lovely for us to see our baby last Friday and we did indeed find out that we are having a second son! We are excited and Ryan was right and I was wrong and surprisingly most of the ones that guessed guessed boy. So now my parents are going to have 5 grandsons and no granddaughters I think the first granddaughter is going to be spoiled.

Our little boy is growing and healthy and still on schedule for New Years Eve.. But I am hoping he comes 12 days early just like his big brother (or late to miss the holiday season). We are excited and I believe I will post a pregnant belly picture so we can compare how ridiculously huge I am at 22 weeks with this baby compared to how small I was with Carter.

3 comments:

ExchangeandMart said...

Congratulations! If you are looking for baby stuff I work with exchange and mart http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/ were there are lots of items listed for babies if you are after a bargain. Best of luck for the labour and future, good blogging with you

Leavitt's said...

That is so exciting, having two boys close in age will be great. Congratulations!

Bart and Em said...

Wahoo...Congrats!