Carter is scared of helium balloons. Robert's Craft store offers balloons to all the small children that come into their store. We got one a few months ago and he did not want it tied to him. He let go of it in the store no big deal I was able to get it. When we got home he let go of it in our entry way and I couldn't reach it. I told him we would wait until Dad came home and he could get it for him. Once he got it again he wouldn't trust anyone with it and was so scared that it would get stuck on the ceiling again. It was ridiculous. He was crying and refused to let go of it to eat or anything. We ended up just sticking it in a bedroom during dinner and didn't give it back to him. Anyways so a few weeks ago we were at Robert's again and I thought maybe we could try to get another balloon but I guess he remembered how stressful balloons are and started saying No over and over again. We quickly gave the balloon back to the nice lady.
What silly things are your kids scared of?
2 comments:
I can'think of anything that Lexi is scared of off the top of my head. She doesn't like it when strangers get too close or try to hold her.
I have to tell you though that this post made me laugh so hard. Poor little Carter.
Is he still scared of boxes?
Post a Comment