
Landon,
I am shocked that we have already come this far.. 5 months. Wow. You have grown a lot in the last little while. I look at you and I am so shocked how much you have grown. You can roll over from your tummy to your back and you can scream like no other I've ever met. Well maybe Carter has got you beat but 5 month old Landon can beat 5 month Carter. It's your I'm bored so please pick me up NOW scream. You have a smile that lights up my world. You are the most beautiful baby. You even got the waitress last night so distracted with your awesome smile that she missed our order and Daddy had to repeat it. I love it when I catch you staring at daddy. I love it when you and Carter laugh at each other. I am sure other babies might cry at Carter's aggressive love but you see his love for you and for that I am so happy.
Love you L
Momma
Compare my boys
3 comments:
He is so cute. I love your posts about your sons....
Oh my goodness he's so cute! I can't believe it has been 5 months either. Crazy how fast that went by.
He is adorable!!! We'll sure miss seeing you guys when we go to ID!
Post a Comment