Monday, July 19, 2010

7 months old

Dear Landon,

I cannot believe that another month has already flown by! You are crawling around like crazy you can sit with your hands out to hold you up. You seem to know that baby toys arn't as cool as other things and don't really like when I give you baby toys. You would rather have Carter's toys or a shiny bowl but not a silly baby toy. :) You don't like being the horse when Carter wants to play horsey..

Food isn't totally down pat you seem to like sweet potatoes and applesauce. You gag on rice cereal (I can totally see why) and you don't really like green beans. You love the rice cereal puffs and Carter enjoys taking them from the tray and eating them for you.

You are doing better at sleeping through the night and it totally helps that you have your own room and your own real bed. Daddy sings this song to me often when he is holding you "I only have eyes for you.. " you follow me with your eyes and long for me when others hold you. It is really quite flattering We love you!

Love you Forever.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Babies are so wonderful and Landon is particularly cute;good thing as much work as he is. Can't wait to hold him...wait is he going to LET me hold him?