Matching
I think I see a lot of My family in this picture.. anyone else?
Blurry but I love it!
Dear Landon,8 months! I feel like the baby days are over. You are a very happy boy and still very handsome. This month has been a busy one I can't believe it's already to this point. Your new favorite is to climb the stairs. If I don't have the baby gate up you can move pretty fast- which was very surprising to us. You go over and check to see if the gate is up because you like to practice. :) You and Carter play together, nothing makes me happier then when I hear the two of you laughing.
Daddy has been digging a pit in the backyard.. and you have a great love for fist fulls of dirt. I hold both your hands and and you just dive at it with your mouth. You crack me up. You still have only eyes for me and follow me around as best you can. Landon my love you sleep through the night! (You sleep better than Carter does actually). You go to bed around 8 or 7:30ish and wake up at 6:30. It is so wonderful. You seem to know what are baby toys and what are not and you prefer the non-baby toys.
I love watching you grow up! But I am afraid you are doing it too quickly. Slow down!
Love you Forever,
Momma
Super cute boy!
4 comments:
What a sweet looking boy. They sure look cute.
So cute! I can't wait till my boys can play together, how fun!
wonderful wonderful boys
Adrorable!
Post a Comment