Saturday, October 16, 2010

Palouse Falls


This morning we went for a hike and picnic. It was beautiful and so nice to get out of the house! I've been missing Idaho because of this very thing. Often times Ryan and I would go on a Sunday drive when we lived back in Idaho, just to relax. This time we asked our friends (really the husbands picked the location and invited us, wives) along. It was wonderful. The place they choose was about an hour away, and a little dangerous, but nothing 4 adults couldn't handle. If there had been more kids than adults then maybe this wouldn't be a good place. I'm corny but one of these views literally took my breath away!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love that you needed jackets. Thanks for the pictures. Your puppy is darling.

Mel said...

Wow! That looks like a gorgeous place and a lot of fun. Boy maybe I should come visit you... :)

Kristen said...

Gorgeous!