Friday, November 19, 2010

11 Months

Dear Landon,

I love you so much you are a wonderful addition to our family. You and Carter play pretty well together. You are a little turkey. You try and get away and laugh when I am changing your diaper. You love to go up the stairs and go play in Carter's room you've done rather well at coming back down but you still need a little help.

You have started to copy Carter and push the toy cars around on the carpet. I'm a little worried about your frustration level, it seems rather low. When things don't go perfect you tend to yell a bit. The car flips or if you walk your walker into the couch or wall you tend to get frustrated and verbalize that. I am afraid we are a family of stubborn ones. I wish I could say it's just from your dad but that wouldn't be entirely true.

I love cuddling with you. In some ways I am sad that we are almost done with nursing but in other ways I am almost ready to be finished. Yesterday your dad got you up from your nap but you didn't stop crying because you wanted me. You looked around but you couldn't find me. I love that cuddle time we get after naps when we just get to hold each other.

Love you forever,

Momma

No comments: