Sunday, December 26, 2010

one year.

I think that maybe you need a haircut.

Dear Landon,

You are growing up so fast. You are almost a walker-you have almost walked across the whole house but crawling is still faster but you are getting better. Yesterday when I changed your diaper you reached over and grabbed a wipe and started to rub your leg. I was very impressed with your efforts to help. You love to grab at the Christmas tree- you fling your arms around faster as we tell you to stop. Only one ball broken- we had them out of your reach but you soon learned to stand at the tree to reach higher. Clever.

We love you bunches and are so pleased with you. Let's see you are kind of a food snob. You weighted 18 lbs 4 ounces at the doctor this month. He told me I could give you ice cream. :) We never gave Carter sweets until his first birthday. But you did not get the same treatment. You've had cookies for months.

anyways.

Love you..
Momma
Food Snob alert... What is that on my thumb??

No comments: