Ryan is building a window seat with extra storage. I think it is going to look great. We want our house to have a standing chance at selling whenever that comes around. So our house has to compare to all the exact same houses in the neighborhood. We hope this helps. We are going to paint it white. The only problem currently is the chair rail. We had a black chair rail all around the room but how will it look butting into the bookcases? We also plan on painting the chair rail white so it matches and what color should be paint the bottom of the wall??
3 comments:
If you paint the chair rail white I think it would like fine. And I love the idea of built-in's and extra storage. That is something that I want in a house someday! I can't wait to see pictures when he's all done.
Maybe raising the chair rail so that it lines up with a shelf on the built in will make it better. Is there going to be a bridge over the seat?
It's looking great!
Post a Comment