I hope you had a wonderful Easter! We are about to go take some naps and than later enjoy a nice Easter dinner. Ryan picked up a rabbit yesterday for our dinner. I am excited to see how it goes. :)
So in case someone thinks "you ate rabbit on Easter" here is my reason. Its my quiet way of shaking my fist at today's commercialized Easter. We should focus on the Holy Week and candy should be a distant second.
Amen. Reed thinks that is awesome and well I do too! Sadly I didn't figure out what I want to do for easter week until last night. So today was quiet. We don't do eggs or candy or anything resembling "normal" easter...our poor kids, the'll be so deprived and instead actually learn about Christ. (not that you can't do both, we just don't)
Your ties turned out nice and Eastery. Our dinner turned out nice; sans meat; I figured a spaghetti squash was big and egg shaped and would work and it did.
Rabbit yuck! Oh sorry but we raised Rabbits that is like eating cats. Oh well, We had a great Easter. Dad and Tommy got new suits and Madisyn found her basket before church and then Tommy hid all her candy and left the basket on her bed. Madisyn, Dad and I leave early to pick up Mama Hard and take her to church. We had the missionaries for Easter and took them and introduced them to our neighbors. Ryan I love you but be careful judging commercialized Easter, just quitely show by example what Easter means.
4 comments:
So in case someone thinks "you ate rabbit on Easter" here is my reason. Its my quiet way of shaking my fist at today's commercialized Easter. We should focus on the Holy Week and candy should be a distant second.
Amen. Reed thinks that is awesome and well I do too! Sadly I didn't figure out what I want to do for easter week until last night. So today was quiet. We don't do eggs or candy or anything resembling "normal" easter...our poor kids, the'll be so deprived and instead actually learn about Christ. (not that you can't do both, we just don't)
Your ties turned out nice and Eastery. Our dinner turned out nice; sans meat; I figured a spaghetti squash was big and egg shaped and would work and it did.
Rabbit yuck! Oh sorry but we raised Rabbits that is like eating cats. Oh well, We had a great Easter. Dad and Tommy got new suits and Madisyn found her basket before church and then Tommy hid all her candy and left the basket on her bed. Madisyn, Dad and I leave early to pick up Mama Hard and take her to church. We had the missionaries for Easter and took them and introduced them to our neighbors. Ryan I love you but be careful judging commercialized Easter, just quitely show by example what Easter means.
Post a Comment