
I am blown away at how amazing my husband is! I love love love my dining room now. Before it was nothing, now it is a room you want to be in. Do you like the red Ryan mixed up? We painted a closet red in our old house and Ryan darkened that paint with some black to tone it down a notch. The driving factor behind this work of art is that there was so little storage space in our house. Now there is quite a bit more.
I can not wait to lounge at my window seat and read a book. I need to make pillows to go with the cushion obviously, but it will be nice to relax and watch the boys play in the backyard. Do you think we should add hardware to the doors or not?
Before but in Progress.
6 comments:
Great job!!!!
Looks Awesome!!! I would definitely add hardware to the doors, maybe something on the darker side. Way to go!
Cool, Way to go Ryan! It looks so good....
looks awesome! I'd add hardware though. (= Ya'll did a great job, totally makes the room better.
Love it! I was so excited to see the update!
I love the lights inside and the molding across the top. We enlarged the picture and it is great job. It looks like you hired it out, only better. Definitely Temple Quality!
Post a Comment