Ryan and I are going on a date! It's all planned... aka we have a babysitter lined up. So what should we do? We really have not been on a date in FOREVER. I can't even remember the last time the two of us went out to dinner or anything besides the temple together. I am really excited. When was the last time you went out on a date?
4 comments:
A long time ago...
Yeah our date today was working in the front yard while someone tended kids in the back. While Ty tried to get to us by climbing fences/opening windows....it was still nice!
Our last date was shopping for pants for Steve and I told him NEVER AGAIN are we shopping on a date. Who knew he was so picky?? lol, I hope you did something fun!
We have a date every friday and I walk dad everyday.
Post a Comment