Sunday, May 8, 2011

River Fun!


We went over to the park and than threw a few rocks in the river.. I told Landon to stop and he ran away faster.. into the river! Maybe he will learn to obey soon? After that we went home.


3 comments:

Laurie said...

So glad you posted pictures. I remember Lynn coming when Brian was dying with her 2 young boys and my 2 young boys, they had a lot of fun and I had no time for crying.

Because You Want To Know said...

I realized a while ago that when Jane and I were on walks, if I said, "STOP!" she would walk faster and when I said, "watch out" because she was about to walk into someone she would stop. It took a while for her to get which was which.

Paula said...

I love the pictures. Landon is cute wrapped up in his daddy's arms.