
On day two we hung out at the house and dad helped Melissa work on here 'backyard'. We set up the pool and played as a big family. It was really nice. It was also Jeffrey's 16th Birthday. So Andew made vegan pound cake and we sang. We are so happy that we have such a great uncle/brother in our family!
After the party.. and all the babies were sleeping the ladies sneaked out to a sushi place.. I might be smiling but it was gross. blah.. I do not like sushi now I know. I told Melissa that when she comes again I will take her out for gross food too. :) I liked the pot stickers we ordered, the rest not so much. But it was fun. I love my sister so much I feel like hanging out with her stretches me to be a better person. I feel so lucky to have the family I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment