Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mt Rainier

Today we headed over to Mount Rainier National Park. It was a beautiful day. We went to the Grove of the Patriarchs and Silver Falls. The trees are huge and the hike was lovely. The boys had a lot of fun throwing rocks in the river. I even skipped a rock 4 times; I think that might be a record for me. I believe that Carter has my rock throwing skills and Landon has Ryan's much better throwing skills. The bridge over to the island were the grove is located is a bouncy thing. Made me feel car sick, made Landon laugh, and Carter run for assistance.
Do you see the twin Douglas Firs and and the Big Cedar?

Check out Ryan in the hallow of a tree root.


Oh what a beautiful day!

2 comments:

The King's said...

Looks like so much fun and very pretty!

Laurie said...

Great pictures; beautiful country!