Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunshine and Snow



These were from the week of Halloween, one of the last warm days. Carter has whiskers from wearing his costume to preschool. I drew a race track down the sidewalk and on the road. and Carter found a 'Piston Cup' that's what that piece of bark is. This was also before Ryan shaved Landon's hair. It was lovely to enjoy the sun and take some pictures of my cute little boys. I love them so much.

Sleeping is a little bit of a problem at our house lately. Since the boys share a room now naptime and bedtime seems to be a not very funny joke. But look I can get Carter to sleep! It's super hard but I can do hard things.. sometimes. Landon loves to play with hair - mine, others, whatever he can get. We have been trying to nip this habit in the but and I finally got a picture of Landon 'doing my hair'. Sometimes it makes me feel close to him and happy and I am almost sad to end it, but other times it drives me crazy-mostly when he makes my hair frizz and pulls too hard. Two year-olds are big boys so it's time to stop!
Saturday we had the second dusting of snow this season and the boys went out to play in it. Meanwhile we decided Ryan needs a heated shop don't you think? Here he is cutting the base off our new tv stand-in the kitchen of all places. It's almost finished we just need knobs.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I remember Andrew playing with my hair.It was a long time ago and a very short time of his, or my life.

Laurie said...

He must have been around 2... at Brian's Eagle court of Honor ...for the short time he was there. I don't remember ever stopping him; he just outgrew it.