Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TV Stand


Our new tv stand I love it. We did an altered version of Ana White's Apothecary Cabinet. I like a taller stand so we added height and than reduced the width to fit our wall. 'We' is used because we design together.. but the building is all Ryan.

The insides.. currently the drawer has the diapers and wipes in it but hopefully it will be empty in a few months.. :) We need to add lower shelves but so far it has been nice to have the TV downstairs. No more sneaking up to Mom and Dad's room to watch whatever, whenever.
We turn the power off if we aren't using the tv-trying to reduce our vampire power usage. Ryan made this door to open alone so that Carter could turn the power on and off without opening the entire cabinet.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Sweet! I like it, especially the sneaky "I am a few drawers" cabinet doors, nice!

Angela S said...

That is great, good job!

Laurie said...

looks great.