Thursday, April 12, 2007

This is not my week

Alright so the fax machine is a huge issue. First no phone lines. Second phone line is not good enough to send a fax "poor line condition". Third Today my fax machine would not turn on! Luckily a tech helped me and we discovered that my power cord must be a lemon because my monitor cord worked with the fax machine. My 'friend' at the corporate office said he would send me a box of chocolates for all my troubles, but if any one else wants to send treats to me I will gladly accpet them. So my boss is suppose to call AT&T to get them to come and fix my lines. I really need a nap and a massage.

Happy: Yesterday I bought new sheets on overstock.com so soon I will have a beautiful green bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lizface! I'm glad I got to talk to you the other day! I'm sorry your week is not going so hot...but i love you! And I have some big news that I was going to tell you the other day...