Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Willie

Today the AT&T guy came (Willie) and he was very helpful! I now have 2 phone lines and call forwarding so just in case I decided to eat something I can run home and grab something without missing a call. Well things are a lot better. One of the Techs (also my old roomie Christina) gave me a bag of Rolos! Her mom loves her so much that she sent her a care package.. hint hint.. :) Anyways my new favorite sound is the one the fax makes when something finally goes through.

Last night Ryan and I had Steak and Potatoes! It was soo good! Ryan knows how to through stuff in a bag with some meat and make it taste amazing! And I can smash potatoes so between the two of us we have pretty good dinners. :) Have a great day .

No comments: