Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Applebee's

I looked on the Applebee's website to get you a picture of the best chicken ever and I could not find it. Sad. Anyways Saturday night Ryan was working late but a few of the SR (sales reps) invited me to go to Applebee's with them so I did. It was so fun, we all told jokes and laughed and really enjoyed each other's company. Ryan showed up not too long after we arrived and joined in on the fun. Nicci and I split this great dish. It had amazing mashed potatoes, great chicken-with fresh diced tomatoes and I think some cheese (anyways it was so good!) and a side of asparagus I loved it- it must have been fresh cause they cooked it and it was to die for-not really but it was good. So there is my plug for Applebee's.

I'd never been before but I would not mind going again.

No comments: