So on Sunday Ryan and I found some things that we enjoyed doing for a little relaxation time. Ryan replanted some little trees we had into one pot, and put the sunflower we are growing (curtsy of our neighbors' messy bird feeders.) and my new tomato plant (from RS the lesson was on provident living) in a pot together. (I am so excited for tomatoes I hope they grow fast!)
I made homemade tortillas and had amazing fajitas. yum yum. I got the recipe from Homesick Texan (for the tortillas). Ryan fixed the chicken. It was so good. I think he used a taco seasoning and a little bit of stir fry seasoning from different little packets. Anyways Ryan is good at flavoring meats. :) I also now have a different blog from another cook I read. This one I got off a friends blog it's really good-step by step on how to cook items.
1 comment:
That sounds like an awesome meal. I was thinking about making the tortillas from the Homesick Texan... maybe I will.
Post a Comment