Thursday, August 9, 2007
Reading
Since I have done a poor job of posting during our busy yet boring summer, I've decided to post about the books I've read this summer. I've read quite a few really good books. I think my favorite was Beauty by Robin McKinley-I bugged mom for weeks until she went and read it- it's another Beauty and the Beast story, but so much better! I read Orson Scott Card's Enchantment it was SO good- I even had Nicci read it. His book is a twist of the Sleeping Beauty story.. So I like Fairy Tales.. :) I also have read Sabriel by Garth Nix and the sequel Lirael waiting for the last one Abhorsen to fall into my lap so I can read that one. I would highly recommend the first two books the last three are weird really good but I don't know if everyone would enjoy them. They're about Death but not depressing it's very interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment