1.What are FOUR jobs that you have had in life?
*Slave at the Local Dentist office
*4am Janitor at the Hart building on campus
*Day Camp Counselor for YMCA
*Office Manager for Pinnacle
2.What are FOUR places you have been?
*Surfing in CA
*Scared in Ghetto of Milwaukee
*Frozen in Idaho
*Rock Climbing in Austin
3.What are FOUR of your favorite foods?
*Mom's Cooking- pretty much whatever she cooks :)
*Siblings' Cooking- Homemade Ravioli
*Gringo's Mexican Restaurant in Pearland, TX-Fajitas
*Pho-Yen Restaurant in Friendswood, TX-Egg Rolls
4.Who are FOUR people you would like to get to know better?
*Jacob Carter- this little guy in my belly
*Austin Paul or Madeline Ann- ...
*Prophets- I really need to get into a good personal scripture routine
*The guy who makes the egg rolls at Pho-Yen (never actually met him, but I would really like too)
5.FOUR reasons I love being me?
*I can make my husband laugh
*I talk to my mom a lot
*I love my family and they seem to like me too
*My husband and I are best friends (and not just by default)
6.What are FOUR classes you wish were offered to you that you could participate in for FREE right now?
*Cooking Class- I really enjoyed the one I took last year (I love cooking with people, plus the teacher does the shopping.)
*Sewing Class- I have a project and I'm a little bit afraid of, a classroom might actually make me more scared... so maybe not.
*Leaded Glass Class- How cool would that be make your own stained glass
*my Religion Class- I'm in one right now but I would love if it was Free. :)
7.Who are FOUR friends or relatives that you would like to tag?
*my mom-Mom
*my sister-Melissa
*my brother-Reed
*my sister-in-law-Nicci
3 comments:
WHAT? YOU CAN'T TAG YOUR MOTHER! Who tagged you? Send it back! How am I supposed to remember that many questions at once? I'm old, remember?
Ah, I'm tagged? Now what?
that was fun reading about you. I think I could've guessed the food. You both are so cute! I'm proud of you Lizzy!
Post a Comment