Liz is still in the hospital (I came home for food and a shower) so I will get to break the news--- Carter was born at 12:12 pm Saturday. He is six pounds twelve ounces, and twenty one inches long. Everything went great, Liz did such a good job that even the doctor and nurses were impressed by her. I would tell y'all what he looks like and the details of the event, but I don't want to steal Liz's moment. She will post pictures tonight of him when she comes home.
5 comments:
Yay, we are so excited for you guys! We will have to come and see him sometime, I am sure that he is adorable!
What a sacred responsibility you have undertaken. Giving life is a gift of God! And grandsons are a fun way to get back at sons! Congratulations Wonder Boy! I think I will call him Wonder Boy Junior.
-Grandpa
Awesome!! Congratulations! You guys are going to be awesome parents.
CONGRATS! I am so excited!
I cannot wait to hold him and look at his little hands. It brings back memories of what seems like yesterday when mom and dad held our first little baby boy and could not express all the feelings we felt. That little boy was you, Ryan.
Love Mom
Post a Comment