Tuesday, March 4, 2008

thinking about baby

Ryan
Liz
So as it draws closer to the day our baby will be born. We (naturally) wonder what our child will look like. Will he look like his Mom or Dad or one of his Uncles or Aunts? We are excited to find out.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Liz your hair and eyes were so dark! Who knew you'd end up looking like you do now.

Nicci said...

yea - I can "see" Ryan in his baby picture, but Liz, I don't "see" you. . .
Are you sure there wasn't a mixup at the hospital?
(=

The King's said...

What cute baby pictures! I remember the anticipation in the last few weeks. They seem to go by slower than the whole pregnancy! We are so excited for you!

Sam said...

Okay Liz, you are so close that you might as well have that baby now!