I was tagged by Alison... but this is going to be boring.
8 TV shows I love to watch: - love means that I watch them because I like them not because there is nothing else to watch so my list will go way back because currently I really don't LOVE that much TV.
8 things that happened to me yesterday- does happened mean that it was unplanned, an accident, or caused by another person/thing?
1. I was spit-up on. 2. Snotted on.. (as you can see I have a child) 3. Offered dinner 4. Awakened by cries and yelling- not my favorite way to wake up, but pretty normal. 5. Given peace and quiet- Ryan and Carter went and hid from me for a little while 6. a Lunch date 7. Showered upon by water 8. Attacked with love- how else do you describe a child climbing up you with joy?
1. Melissa's 2. Mom's 3. Grandma's 4. Gringo's (Pearland, TX) 5. Cheesecake Factory 6. Pho Yen (Friendswood, TX) 7. Applebee's 8. BJs
1. Christmas 2. Our Anniversary 3. Visiting my sister 4. more children 5. having a washer and dryer 6. getting a house 7. getting furniture for that house 8. Every Thursday evening!
8 Things on my wish list: (isn't this pretty much the same question??)
1. Hot tub 2. house 3. nice family car 4. new NICE camera 5.a washer and dryer 6. my sister to move to Idaho 7. Southwest to move to Idaho Falls.. that would be so nice and nonstop flights to all the places I travel or would like to travel.8. a jeep for Ryan (as a third car.)
8 People I tag: this thing took me like 8 days to do. so I am tagging no one. Sorry 8 is just too big a number. at least for me.. I guess that tells you about how glamours my life is..
2 comments:
So cute! I love it.
Sorry, but I had to tag someone who hadn't been tagged yet! Yours was great. I really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment