Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I heart pilates

My new habit is to check out different pilates workout videos when we go to the library.

One thing I don't like about living North of the Red River is that it gets cold up here. I like to be outside and I like to be warm.. hard combo to come by after November begins. But. working out makes you feel more alive and warm. But. living above people makes you think twice about stomping around like an elephant or running in place (so richard simons is out.. :)) . So Pilates. I like how you can feel your whole body- all your muscles- which I hope means that they are getting stronger. I find it really interesting how pilates works; it consists of breathing and balance- so you don't feel terribly out of breath or tired after working out but you can feel your muscles afterwards similarly to how you do after working out hard.. Maybe I don't make much since. but anyways.. I like our local Library and I like pilates.

I hope I keep this new habit up.

No comments: