Thursday, January 8, 2009

10 Months Old



Dear Carter,

I am so glad you are asleep. You are cutting lots of teeth right now (your two top teeth are showing and I think you might be getting some more bottom ones..) and you are in need of a nap and so am I-but I am not getting one..

Month 10 of your life was a very busy one. We flew to Texas and spent 11 days with Grandma and Grandpa J and your aunts and uncles. You learned how to handle Emma-their yappy little dog. You showed her that you were not afraid and would push her out of the way when she would try to play with you. I was very impressed. You would also stand up at the cabinets (making you taller than her) and than push her down. We did the Christmas Story on Christmas Eve and you were the baby Jesus.

Than we flew to Houston to see Grandma and Grandpa S (Daddy had to go back to Idaho and work so he didn't get to come to Houston too). We went geochacing with Grandpa and Uncle Jeffrey and Andrew. You got to play the piano and see Grandpa play the guitar like he did for me when I was a little girl.

We finally made it back home two days ago. And we are very happy to be here, even if it is freezing- Daddy makes the cold totally worth it. You have said Mama (Christmas Eve) and DaDa (when we got home) and Mo (for More). We are very proud of how much you are growing and how big you are getting (21.3 lbs and about 27 inches). Oh and you had your first haircut yesterday.

I love you,

Mama

No comments: