I had a conversation with some of my cousins a few years ago and they expressed a distaste in men who grow facial hair (not the actual man of course just the look). I silently disagreed. I love my husband's lumber jack look. Facial hair is kind of fun- Ryan changes his often sometimes a goatee, sometimes none, and now a full beard!

4 comments:
I think Ryan looks great with it. Brandt's had a beard for quite some time now and I really like it. I like it a lot actually and don't want him to shave it. He likes it too so I don't have to worry. The only thing about it that I don't like is when he trims it too short and then it REALLY hurts when he touches his face to mine. I don't let him for a few days when he does that so he's learning not to cut it so short.
Hate facial hair. I think it is not pleasant to kiss a bearded man....EWWWW
Hey Ryan,
I saw all the pics and it's good to see that you're very happy with your marriage life. I very proud of you and hope to see you again sometimes. About your facial hair well honestly it makes you look more matured. I know how you hate shaving it everyday but if your want to look younger then you have to exert the effort of shaving it, lol... take care and regards to your family...
Ro-il
I guess I forgot to comment on this post. As soon as I read it I started laughing. Whether I like facial hair or not, Tim CAN'T grow facial hair. He only gets a few chin hairs. I think I've had leg hair longer than his facial hair. It's kinda funny. P.S. - The new blog looks good, but what is the AF for?
Post a Comment