Wednesday, March 18, 2009

painting


For my birthday my grandma got me some painting supplies and lessons and one on one instruction. So I have been going over to her house once a week or so for the last few weeks and have been working on my painting. I brought it home today to show Ryan because I wanted his input- I am almost finished but it still needs a little more help. And I want your input too. What do you think?

2 comments:

Angela S said...

I really really like it. And I'm not saying that to suck up and be a good sister in law. Actually, I passionately love it.

Mel said...

Ang... you make me laugh.. 1st you really really like it then you say you aren't just saying that to be nice.. THEN suddenly you PASSIONATELY love it... WOW... PASSIONATELY...hmmm Are you sure you aren't just saying things to be a good sister in law?? I am just playing with you.. but it does look fishy...(not the painting!). I like the painting. What is it? A cow? A horse? I can't tell...

ok ok ... dumb joke. It is nice. I like the river and the road and the houses. I like the red house. The brown road on the right needs something...not sure.. a dog?... oouuu put an alligator in the river... or better yet a river rat (remember armand bayou,...)ok that is a bit over the top. Good luck, love ya!