I know that this has been going around and I've been waiting.. but I finally committed to playing.
So, here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the next couple of months, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Leave your comment, then write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Now sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember, only the first three get a gift.
Come on be brave and comment. :)
3 comments:
I want a present!!!!!
And I'm first in line cause I love ya'll the most.
(=
aww.. i want a gift from my liz! :)
PS: I have this up on my blog too.. i have two more spots left, so feel free to comment.
love ya
i feel like i might be cheating just a little bit since you don't really know me. so i am going to go ahead and say "hi" (and i give you full permission to delete my comment if you don't want to send me a gift!) fun idea, i posted it, too! :)
Post a Comment