I am 20 weeks pregnant. That means that this week we get to find out what gender our child is!! I am so excited. Way more then I think I was with Carter. I KNEW that Carter was a boy from the beginning- this baby I don't know. I think girl but who knows either way is going to be so much fun! So what do you think. Are we going to have two boys or are we going to have a little girl? I will let you know on Friday if you post a comment and let me know what you think.
-Liz
8 comments:
I have a feeling it's going to be a boy... I thought Jane was going to be a boy so who knows... I'm so excited for you and to know what you're having!!
P.S. the word verification was "Kersina" so it's probably going to be a girl :)
I kinda think it might be a girl, but a boy would be good because they could play together. either way is win-win.
I'm going to guess a boy!
It's time for a girl!
mom
I think... both!
I'm so excited for you liz!!
I definitely think you're going to have a girl. :)
btw... Jessica is a GOOD name! hahaha
Love you! Miss you!
Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you guys. I am going to guess....a boy! Congratulations!
I say BOY!!!
Post a Comment