Friday, October 23, 2009

Apples

Carter wanted an apple...
Found someone to help...
Got a few more...
and enjoyed the fruits of his labor.
Meanwhile the tree got a shave.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I love that you are wearing a jacket...I wish I could wear one. What kind of apples are they? sweet and tart? That is the best kind.

Brandon and Bethany said...

cute :-)

Paula said...

Thank you I love the kitchen! We also made some new postings of Madisyn and Tommy. Carter looks great (: I love your yard and the tree looks wonderful. I told mom I'd come up if she has surgery.

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

Thank you I love the kitchen! We also made some new postings of Madisyn and Tommy. Carter looks great (: I love your yard and the tree looks wonderful. I told mom I'd come up if she has surgery

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

I LOVE the picture of you and carter.. so sweet