I made this for my unborn child. It was very hard. and it is very much not perfect.
I got the idea from a friend except I have a 5 point car seat and wanted something that i can remove and wash without taking a part my difficult to put together carseat. So i went and drew some ideas and than I had the brilliant idea to look up car seat blankets on etsy and i found this one and this one. Anyway I also happen to open my mouth at church and a lady told me she has one that I could use as a pattern. Anyways again mine is not perfect (one legs is longer than the other and the hood.. eeekk and I think it's a little on the huge side..) but I made it for my baby so I am hoping he doesn't complain about it too much. :)
This is what I finished creating today.
3 comments:
I think you did a great job!
Do you have purple carpet???? Gross!!!
Maybe I do. Come see for yourself. :)
Post a Comment