We had a wonderful Christmas. My parents and little brothers came up and spent the holiday with us. My family has always taken a family picture of the kids on Christmas morning and we always were dressed. Ryan's family does pjs so at least for this year we got dressed. And I love this picture of me and C in the bathroom getting ready. I love my little boy.
Ryan had the fire going and when Carter came out he was not very interested in following our leads. instead to the fridge for milk was his request. Than he felt more interested in looking in his stocking.
2 comments:
It looks like you had a great Christmas, so did we!
Beautiful post. You sure had fun! Seeing that picture of Mom with a newborn... makes me think she needs to come see me when I have MY baby! Just because she loves babies so much, well and I like to have my mom around...
Post a Comment