...Amelia Bedelia.
Seriously I have like lost my brain. Check this out.
Ryan was painting some trim in the garage and was quickly bringing items up to the sun room to dry (where it is much warmer than the garage). Some of the paint was freezing mid air as he painted so he wanted me to help improve the results.
"Liz will you get a brush and smooth out this paint?"
"What kind of brush?" (thoughts in my head: Brush= hairbrush, no that wouldn't work must mean a brush with bristles. broom.. well that's not very clean, tooth brush too small.. kitchen sink brush that would be wet and horrible.. what in the heck am i suppose to use? )
"Just a clean brush."
"Seriously Ryan what do you want me to use?"
"Just any ole clean PAINT brush."
(thought in my head: Oh that makes since.. duh I am such an idiot.. I think this baby must have taken my brain from me.. I hope it comes back)
1 comment:
so funny...
Post a Comment