Saturday, April 10, 2010

Landon's Laugh

Meant to post this a few days ago... its a little longish but it should make you smile.

6 comments:

Mel said...

gosh it did make me smile, but then cry.. I miss my little sister... I must be pregnant. A few days ago I was telling Eric a story about a friend I go walking with who is afraid of dogs, I described her reaction when she saw a big dog without a leash... and I almost cried... I want to meet Landon.

Nicci said...

so precious!!!

Laurie said...

I remember doing the same thing with you....

Jess said...

adorable liz! that laugh of his is precious!

Paula said...

Wow! He is amazing, sorry it took so long to see it. On the weekend I'm not doing seminary so really don't get on the computer. I guess we had Tom's Eagle Project also last Saturday. Jordan has his interview with President Vest today and we will probably have a mission call in a month or less. He will already be in Chicago by then but he will fly home to take finals May 6th. He is missing the last two weeks of school to work in Chicago, good thing he is a smart boy to be able to miss so much school and keep his grades up.

Paula said...

I have pictures of Tommy's Eagle Project on our blog.