Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Kitchen

This is my kitchen as it appeared in the house listing.. It's been almost a year since we moved in. I am about to shock you with how amazing my husband is!


Jealous right? Well he is amazing what can I say. Thanks to my in-laws for teaching him how to work hard. They have a beautiful home as well. Make sure to leave comments! We also have the living room to show you and the main bath... You are gonna be blown away.

14 comments:

Laurie said...

I really WANT that kitchen! Those cabinets are my ideal...I have so wanted the box thing taken out of ours....and the crown molding looks awesome. Can I borrow your husband for awhile?

Paula said...

Wow! Ryan really "Temple Quality" Love y'all so much.

Paula said...

Good job son. I guess you learned how to do this from your mom.

Angela S said...

It looks wonderful!!!! Great job!

Micha said...

Holy Moly!! I'm in awe, seriously. I'm in process of buying a fixer upper with great potential and you guys have eased my worries to know that it really is possible! Of course, I have no idea how to do any of it. If you guys hire out your services let me know!! :)

I also love that you got rid of the soffits... never thought that was able to be done!

Because You Want To Know said...

Amazing. I wish we had that talent. We're going to have to pay people to fix up our house if we buy a fixer-upper.

The King's said...

I can't wait to see it!!!! It looks so amazing, way to go Ryan!

Sam said...

I really am impressed. But it's true that a little hard work goes a long way. Think of all the value you're putting in your home.

Jess said...

wow.. it looks great! good job Ryan! :)

Tim and Maria Jones said...

I wish I could do that! It looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome transformation! Everything looks beautiful! Can't wait to see more of your renovation pics. P.S. Thanks a MILLION for the reno blog you shared with me. We have big plans for the master bedroom and basement now!

Mel said...

Details details. So how did he work his magic? Is that a new counter? OR did he somehow refinish the old one? I remember you said you replaced the top cabinets but refinished the bottom ones...

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Hi Liz,
Great kitchen makeover!!
SO you are headed to tri-cities too... we leave in June. Email me and we will chat.
kathrynsphotography at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

GORGEOUS kitchen! I love it. Good luck with the move