Dear Landon,It's June already and here we are again time for another letter. Six month is naked picture month. You are growing rapidly. Last night a lady who walked passed us stopped to say that you are the most beautiful baby. I must agree you are good looking.
We are having a bit of a sleeping issue right now but I don't really blame you. We don't have a crib right now or space for me and you to work on sleeping better without bothering a lot of other people. I hope this skill will quickly become one of yours once we get into our house. We haven't started giving you solids regularly. You didn't like your first taste of green beans and last time you had rice you kind of gagged. We will try again soon.
You crawled today. We were very surprised with your quick progress from nothing to getting what you want and very quickly! We love you Landon and are very glad we have you in our family.
Love you,
Momma
Compare my boys.
1 comment:
You sure have beautiful babies.
Post a Comment