Children's voices, oh, how sweet,
When in innocence and love, Like the angels up above,
They with Happy hearts and cheerful faces meet.
LDS Hymns #307
When in innocence and love, Like the angels up above,
They with Happy hearts and cheerful faces meet.
LDS Hymns #307
For some reason when I heard and sang this song today in Relief Society the chorus of the song just jumped out at me. The first line made me tear up. I was thinking about how LOUD and often disobedient Carter is yet he is still so sweet. I don't always see how sweet he is and I wonder if other just miss it all together. But my little boy is so sweet. When we eat almost at every meal he says. 'Thank you Momma this is Really good'. Some times he says 'this is Delicious'. He's pretty good at saying Sorry if he steps on me or inflicts some pain on me. He tells me he loves me and that I look pretty. Ryan has trained him pretty good. And it certainly is wonderful to pause and think about the wonderful and sweet things that he does.
Oh and I don't want to forget. For the last few days/weeks Carter has been saying something that we haven't been able to figure out.. and it's 'I'm working' he also says 'I AWAKE!' usually he waits until morning to say that but sometimes he says it on the way to nap time or after we've put him to bed. He also says 'I sleeping' when he doesn't want to do something or just when he is playing. So not only is he sweet he's pretty cute too. At least I think so. :)
Oh and I don't want to forget. For the last few days/weeks Carter has been saying something that we haven't been able to figure out.. and it's 'I'm working' he also says 'I AWAKE!' usually he waits until morning to say that but sometimes he says it on the way to nap time or after we've put him to bed. He also says 'I sleeping' when he doesn't want to do something or just when he is playing. So not only is he sweet he's pretty cute too. At least I think so. :)
1 comment:
Your boy sounds so sweet. sorry I didn't call while you were lonely I was so busy with my classes I didn't have any time. Our wad go new boundaries today. some families from Baybrook and from FW2. We lost a few to Pearland. The Livesays and Linda Milan, Canos, Diese's.
Post a Comment