
Snotty but you can see his first real haircut results.

Stripes on my boys.

Sunday we had a few talks about how we will be blessed if we have Family Home Evening weekly instead of weakly.. So I think I will try and post what we do. That way I am more likely to make sure we do a real
FHE instead of just a typical night at home. So tonight we did a lesson from the nursery manual "I will obey" I think we have done this one pretty often. At the end we played Green Light Red Light. Carter really enjoyed it. If he played correctly than he got a piece of caramel popcorn when he reached the light. He also enjoyed being the sign holder.
What did you do for FHE??
4 comments:
We had ours late and did it tonight. We read the book of mormon and played dominos!
We talked about faith and testimony. Since A just turned 8 she gets to start Activity Days and we used the Faith in God book as our foundation. Then we ate brownies and read from the True to the Faith book. It went well. (We also had special company join us so it was extra special fun.)
Were studying "Preach my gospel" to prepare for Tommy's mission.
One of the women at church mentioned that she uses Sunday afternoon to have 1 child help her bake FHE refreshments for Monday. It makes Monday easier.
Post a Comment